Monday, September 29, 2008

A phone call...

I am laying here in bed watching my husband and puppy sleep. It's so easy for them to sleep, it makes me jealous. With this pregnancy I find myself tired a lot, however, I am only able to sleep a couple hours here and there and mostly throughout the day. It seems to be difficult to sleep at night because Keegan tends to be very active.
Tomorrow night my hubby starts his RCIA classes. These classes teach him about the Catholic faith and lead him to becoming Catholic. On Easter, he will be receiving his sacraments. This is a big step for him and I am so proud of him for taking this giant leap. I am praying that it all works out!!!!
Speaking with a friend of mine today, I realize how much I miss TX. I haven't been able to visit since February and it's hard being away. I listen to what is going on and realize that I want to be there so I don't miss anything and so I can be of support. My friend is going through a difficult time right now with a relationship and all I want is for her to be happy. I don't really have a side in the situation, like a lot of people seem to have, all I care about is her happiness. And that's what I don't understand, when people give advice, why put your two-cents in about how you feel about someone you barely know. Give the person a chance to redeem themselves. Understand that ultimately that person can make your friend happy in the end. That is what is really important. I have no opinion on the gentleman in question, because I don't know him. However, I am realizing that he could possibly make my friend very happy and that is what is important to me. I will support her no matter what!!! I just hope that other friends can do the same. And my philosophy is this...if you are thinking about marrying the person that you are in a relationship with - ask yourself if that person is your best-friend. Can you tell them anything without humiliation or judgement??? And do you know that you are their best-friend??? Then to me, that's who you should be with. It's very simple...at least for me it was!!!! Good luck to my friend...I got your back!!!!

No comments: