Sunday, September 28, 2008

My first entry

I have decided to start blogging. This decision was based on everyone wanting to know what's going on with me or updates on my pregnancy. So why not blog? It would get my thoughts and feeling out there to my friends and family and also update them on my life. Yet, it would also give them a chance to comment and maybe understand a little more about me and my family. I also gave my husband free reign to blog if he would like too, however, we will see if that happens. I am excited about doing this. It will help me document the progression of our family and the life of little Keegan. Keegan will be born soon, in about three weeks. We are blessed to have made it this far in the pregnancy without many major complications. Also, Keegan is growing and seems to be a healthy, strong, and big baby boy. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and see him with his Daddy. I didn't know if I could get pregnant or how hard/easy it would be. However, to be able to give this little boy the gift of life and to give my wonderful husband a baby is the most important thing I have ever done in my life. Words cannot express this kind of blessing and joy! Throughout this blog, I hope that my friends and family learn a lot about my family and I. I also hope to hear comments, advice, encouragement and whatever they feel I need to hear. Many of my friends and family are very blunt and are honest, these things I need to hear the most from them. So enjoy and comment freely!!!! ----- God Bless!!!!

No comments: